The particularitiesand advantages of the Plasmolifting™ tubes
For the correct and safe use of the Plasmolifting™ method, it is very important to use only the best quality special supplies and materials: tubes, centrifuges, syringes, and needles.
The Plasmolifting™ tubes
The Plasmolifting™ tubes:
- contain an anticoagulant (sodium citrate), that prevents blood clotting and inhibits platelet aggregation
- contain an inert biological gel (thixotropic gel) that separates the platelets from the erythrocytes and leukocytes, obtaining autologous plasma of high therapeutic value
- are made of high quality borosilicate medical glass, according to a special technology, and hermetically sealed with a stopper (which ensures sterility, stability of the inner contents and keeping the vacuum inside the tube)
- are classified as Second Class medical devices (which means that the plasma obtained using them can be injected immediately after centrifugation into the body)
The substances in the Plasmolifting™ sample tubes:
- enable the production of autologous plasma, that can be injected into the human body
- ensure an adequate platelet absorption, at concentrations consistent with the therapeutic range
- form a well-defined barrier, that prevents plasma mixing with the RBC assembly (red blood cells and leucocytes)
- do not affect the composition of autologous plasma
- the materials used for manufacturing the Plasmolifting™ tubes and the substances contained therein enable the production of autologous plasma suitable for injection into the human body; the upper and middle parts of the inner wall of the tube are lined with a thin layer of anticoagulant
- during centrifugation, the patented separating gel forms a solid barrier between the red blood cells and the plasma
PRP GEL is a medical device for the preparation of autologous PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and of platelet gel.
PRP AND PLATELET GEL FUNCTIONTAR
PRP has since many years various fields of applications in medicine and surgery (oral and maxillofacial surgery, dental implant surgery, hair-care, orthopedics and traumatology, reconstructive and plastic surgery, ophthalmology), with particular utility in Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery and in Regenerative Medicine with the purpose of inducing processes of bio-regeneration and tissue biostimulation, accelerating healing processes (ulcers and burns, loss of substance, etc.).
Download detailed sheet for Plasmolifting ™ PRP GEL
THE ASPECT OF THE BLOOD IN THE PLASMOLIFTING™ TUBE AFTER CENTRIFUGATION: